Monday, May 13, 2013

Tiffany Blue, Fuchsia and Giraffe Print Baby Sprinkle

Hello again guys!  As I was saying in my previous post, last year was kind of hectic for me.  I was gratefully pregnant with my fourth child and despite what my brain wanted, my body was not having it and it just kept on insisting that I take things super easy.  So, in order to speed things up a bit, I dedicated my last post to recapping all the parties I did last year in one post. I had to if I ever wanted to try and get back on track for 2013 while keeping you guys up to date! Now for this year, I kicked it off with a Tiffany Blue, Fuchsia and Giraffe Print Baby Sprinkle!  If you read my last post, you would know that I was having a girl as we found out in our gender reveal party!

Now, I had baby showers for my other three children and God forbid I entertain the idea of not having one for my forth child. I mean how could I explain that to my last born child later on in life?  So, while some people may think it's a tacky thing to have sooo many baby showers, I consider it a celebration of life and wouldn't have had it any other way.  However, this time I went with a low key baby "sprinkle" as opposed to a full blown baby shower.  Lord knows I wouldn't have been able to pull it off without the help of my dear husband and best friend.  I had the vision and they put it all together. So, for that I thank them deeply!   Now, on to the party details. Here's the invite I came up with:


Loosely using Baby Favors and Gifts' diaper cake tutorial, I made this diaper cake and styled it myself! Not bad for a newbie if I do say so myself! :-) It's a great gift idea, easier than I thought it would be and I actually enjoyed making it.  Then again, I love making all things crafty!  Can't wait to make my next one!



I wanted the lovely diaper cake on the gift table with the guests' favors and thought it made a cute addition to the table:



As a parting gift the guest got to pick from two different colored pink nail polishes which went in a nice pink chevron bag. :-)


The whole color scheme theme was created around these adorable Tiffany & Company inspired Infant  Crib Shoes from Rock Kandy Kids (shown below) that my best friend put me on and I displayed them here next to the signs that read "Polish your nails Pink for Baby Emani."


Then, I created this paper onesie banner and draped it across the gift table to accent it:


Finally, here's the treats table with a paper plate backdrop and a baby giraffe to boot: :-)




The Sprinkle was a success and both Daddy and I were very pleased with the outcome! :-) I hope you enjoyed as much as we did!  Until next time my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment